Want to know how to make a luxurious lavender olive soap that cares and nourishes your skin? Then follow these steps!
Use a good quality pure olive oil soap to make this home-made soap. Enrich it with other oils and scent it with lavender to produce a gentle rejuvenating cleanser.
- 175g of good quality olive oil soap
- 25mL/1½ tablespoon of coconut oil
- 25mL/1½ tablespoon of almond oil
- 30mL/2 tablespoons of grounded almonds
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- Lavender buds for decorating
Instructions: How to Make Lavender and Olive Oil Soap
Grate the soap and place it in a double boiler.
Leave the soap to soften over a low heat.
Once the soap is soft, add the rest of the ingredients (coconut oil, almond oil, grounded almonds, lavender essential oil) and mix it evenly.
Press the mixture into oil moulds and leave to set overnight.
Remove from the mould and decorate the soap by pressing the lavender buds on top of each block of soap.